GOES AREA | MINIMUM 16 AND MAXIMUM 40 HOURS A WEEK |FLEXIBLE
Are you looking for a position as a warehouse employee and do you like to ensure that products are transported from A to B on time and completely? Then this position is for you!
As a warehouse employee you are involved in booking and clearing incoming deliveries and returns. You also take care of the picking and packaging of outgoing shipments.
Do you like the freedom you have as a freelancer, but don’t like the paperwork? Then start quickly as a logistics employee on a freelance basis! You can get to work while we arrange the ZZP mediation for you. From assignments to invoicing, and you can be sure that you will receive your wages every week.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
– A flexible and varied job at one of the fastest growing companies in Zeeland;
– English speaking is important;
– Discount on the range;
– Varied work;
– €2880,- Turnover per month excl. VAT
– As a freelancer you are part of a great team;
– A temporary job of 3/4 months;
– We arrange the hiring agreement and you can send us an invoice every week.
WHO ARE YOU?
Are you an enthusiastic, studious colleague for the logistics department? As a logistics employee you perform all common activities in the warehouse. As a freelancer, you know how to work independently and master all aspects of logistics. You also support the team leaders of the relevant department. Of course you also help to keep the warehouse tidy and well-arranged so that work can be done safely.
– Inquisitive and enthusiastic;
– You are stress resistant and a real go-getter;
– You work neatly and carefully;
– You are proactive and see your work;
– You are flexible and also available on weekends;
– Valid forklift or reach truck certificate or experience in the logistics sector is an advantage.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a warehouse employee you ensure the correct processing of the products supplied from the suppliers and you are responsible for the logistics process together with your colleagues. All incoming and outgoing goods flow past you. First, make sure you check incoming goods. You put the goods neatly in the place where they need to go. Registering products is no problem for you; You put all products fully in the system so that you and your colleagues know what is in stock. Finally, order picking is also part of your task package. This way you ensure that all orders are completely and completely collected and prepared for shipment.
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WORK?
You will be working for our client in the Goes area. The team consists of 180 passionate employees, who work in a number of departments, each with his/her own expertise. The logistics department, which consists of the inbound and outbound departments, mainly works closely with the purchasing and customer service departments.